>> Waterfall Foam Sealant
Waterfall Foam Sealant
Item #: A16523
- Single component polyurethane foam fills gaps and ensures efficient water flow over rocks
- Color: black
- Nozzle tip applicator included
- Safe for fish and plants
- Takes approximately five minutes for the outer shell to dry tack-free; Compound fully cures in 12 to 24 hours
- Adheres to many surfaces except: Teflon, silicone, polyethylene, and other similar materials
- Warning: Foam is extremely flammable while dispensing. Wear protective gloves, clothes, and eyewear during the application procedure.
- Before using this product, you must make sure all the surfaces you will apply the sealant to are completely dry, and allow the product at least 48 hours to dry before getting it wet again
TotalPond's Waterfall Foam Sealant is a one-component, polyurethane foam, moisture-cured mixture used to fill, seal, and bond rocks for waterfall construction. It expands 2 to 3 times the extruded bead and adheres to many surfaces.