5,100 GPH Waterfall Pump
52322Regular price $199.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Creates extra-large, powerful waterfalls! The TotalPond 5100 GPH Waterfall Pump is ideal for waterfalls up to 18 ft. tall.
- Compact yet powerful: This compact pump moves substantial amounts of water to create dynamic effects while using less energy. Can be submerged in a pond, basin, skimmer box, or pump vault.
- Enhanced reliability: Flex split-impeller technology supplies self-correcting impeller rotation and undisrupted flow, allowing for multi-directional flow.
- No clogs here: The anti-clog feature of the pump allows debris up to 0.25 in. in diameter to flow out the outlet. Includes a mesh pumpshield® for extra protection against larger debris.
- Pump stays clean and cool: The back-spitting feature allows fine particles to flow out the back of the pump to ensure that the internal components stay clean and won’t lock up, while also cooling the pump.
- No tools needed for maintenance: The uncomplicated pump design allows for simple and quick access to all moving parts, increasing the pump’s longevity.
- Superior design: Boasts high-quality ceramic shafts and bearings.
- Quiet operation: Enjoy the natural, soothing sounds of your waterfall.
- Flexible installation: Includes a 16 ft. long power cord with a compact plug that easily fits through 1 in. ID (inner diameter) conduit.
- Secure connection: Pump outlet fits 1.5 in. ID tubing and 2 in. ID (inner diameter) tubing.
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 4.9 x 6 in. (without adapter)
- For best performance: Use in freshwater temperatures ranging from 41°F to 86°F. Not recommended for use in heavily chlorinated water or water with high pH levels.
- Built to last: This ETL-approved pump is supported by a 2-year manufacturer warranty.