- Contact Customer Service to see if the issue can be resolved over the phone or via email; you can also contact us for missing parts.
- Phone – 1-888-412-6001
- Email – email@example.com
- Customer Service will help you troubleshoot the product to the best of their ability without having the unit in our hands.
- We recommend having the unit with you when troubleshooting with our team to ensure you are doing what you can to fix the problem; this could eliminate the need to send in the product.
- If the problem cannot be fixed over the phone or via email, you may be asked to send images of your receipt, serial number and UL sticker to receive a replacement part.
- If the product needs to be sent in for testing:
- We will send you a prepaid return label, instructions, and an approval form. The approval form needs to be included in the returned package so we can process the claim when we receive your product.
- Once we receive the unit it will be tested at our facility to figure out what is wrong – this could take up to 5 business days to complete.
- If your unit cannot be fixed and you are still under warranty* you will be sent a replacement (your warranty period does not restart).
- If your unit needs a part Customer Service will replace the part and send your unit back.
- If your unit is found to be in working condition, it will be returned and you will be charged for shipping as well as a maintenance fee.
- We recommend to have the pump with you when troubleshooting with our team to ensure you are doing what you can to fix the problem before sending the product in.
- We also recommend cleaning your unit often, dirt and algae can cause issues and will prevent it from working properly.
- If a part is deemed defective/damaged over the phone, our team will send out the replacement part or unit at no charge.
*If you are not under warranty and are having troubles with your unit you can still call us for troubleshooting advice; replacement parts are available for purchase. Please note, if you do not have proof of purchase you will not be considered for warranty.
*If you have not registered and have a valid proof of purchase, you can register your product online before calling in so we have all information needed to process a warranty claim. Keep in mind, your receipt is what validates your warranty period, not your registration date. As always, we would be able to troubleshoot regardless of date of purchase.