Thoroughly clean the damaged area of the liner that needs to be repaired. Allow enough time for the section of liner to dry.
Pond Liner Repair Patch
Cut a section of the patch large enough to cover the tear in the liner, with a few inches of overlap in all directions.
Remove the paper backing from the patch and place it over the damaged area of the liner. Press down firmly on the patch to secure it to the liner.
Wait 30 minutes for the patch to fully adhere before adding water.
About the TotalPond® Pond Liner Repair Patch
- Easily repair punctures or tears in your pond skins® EPDM and PVC pond liners with the TotalPond Pond Liner Repair Patch.
- Durable construction: The patch is waterproof and resists cracking. It does not obstruct the flexibility of the pond liner.
- Quick and easy application: With minimal mess, the newly patched pond liner is ready to use in 12 hours.
- Habitat friendly: When used in accordance with the instructions, this product is safe for use in ponds with fish and plants.
- What’s included: Each pack contains one 6 x 18 in. liner patch.
- Designed with care: This repair patch is supported by a 90-day manufacturer warranty.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.